You are here:   Login Member Login 
New Membership New Membership 
 Closets & Storage
 Deck & Patio
 Fence & Outdoors
 Hardware & Tools
 Lawn & Garden
 Paint & Wallpaper
 Power Equipment
 Windows & Doors
 Workshop & Garage

and more...

 Ask the Expert
 Bulletin Boards
 Design Tools
How-To Guides
My Projects
Reading List

My Favorites

Members use MyFavorites to tag items of interest. Click to become a member!

   Articles | How-Tos | Ask the Expert   

The wall space between the chair rail and the baseboard.

Dado joint
A groove that is cut across the grain of one board receives another board.

The wooden boards on which you walk.

Detail sander
A small power sander with a triangular sanding head used to finish details.

Diagonal side-cutting pliers
Pliers with short, sharp blades for cutting wire.

Disc sander
A power sander that removes excess material from the surface of wood and metal.

Double cutting
A process by which two pieces of wallpaper are overlapped and cut through both layers, resulting in a perfectly fitted seam.

Double roll
A bolt of two single rolls of wallpaper in a continuous strip.

Dremel tool
Brand name for a small high-speed power tool, similar to a dentist's drill, that uses bits for grinding, sanding, drilling, polishing, and sharpening.

Drill bit
A steel-shafted, pointed cutting piece that fits into the chuck of a drill and makes holes.

Drilling hammer
A small sledgehammer used for hammering cold chisels, masonry chisels, star drills, and punches.

Drill press
A floor- or bench-mounted stationary power drill that presses drill bits down into work clamped to adjustable tables.

Driver bit
A bit made for a power drill with a tip that fits into a fastener to turn it.

Drop match
A wallpaper term meaning a pattern match in which every other strip will have the same pattern design along the ceiling line.

Drywall bit
A drill bit that drives drywall screws into drywall and prevents screws from sinking too deeply and tearing the surface paper.

Drywall saw
A handsaw with a narrow blade coming from the end of the handle.

Dye lot
The group of wallpaper rolls that are printed at the same time insuring uniform dye lots.

My Projects
You currently have no Projects. Go to the Design Tools to start a project.

You are here:
MYInfoCenter | Customer Care | Company Info | Privacy Policy | Site Resources | FAQs | About This Site | Employment | Site Map